Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Summertime.


Now that Memorial day has almost come and gone, I think we can all agree that summer has officially started.




I know I am from Jamaica, but I am not a big summer fan. I never understood why people all retire to places like Florida and Arizona. To me, there is nothing like watching the seasons change, and the joy and anticipation that comes with every spring. Besides, I guarantee you that if there is a hell, it feels like Florida in August. So keep your humidity and bugs, I will stick to my East Coast weather thank you very much.


So anyway, now that Summer is officially here, I want to make some Summer time predictions:






*Gas prices will be closer to $4.00 a gallon than $3.00 a gallon.


*At least one hundred people will be shot to death here in Philly. And 85% of them will be black.


*There will be at least two major hurricanes to hit America's mainland.


*One hundred more soldiers will die in Iraq.


*I will go to at least one so called block buster flick and it will suck.


*There will be one popular song that will make me move something every time I hear it.


*Speaking of songs, the Philly summer anthem, Summer Time by Will Smith, will be in heavy rotation on every Philly radio station.


*FOX NEWS NETWORK will push a story about scary black folks or Muslims that will scare the hell out of middle America.


*I will see tattoos on someones breasts or legs who should have not been doing anything to draw attention to their body.


*Speaking of bodies; I will see some of my fellow human beings wearing some outfits in public, that will make me scratch my head and say: "What the hell were they thinking? And, is there a mirror or significant other in their home?


*Liars like Jay Tea over at Wizbang, and other conservatives bloggers, will continue to support this president and his fool hardy war right through the summer.


*Every weekend Philly will look like chocolate city for real because all the white folks will be at the Jersey shore.


*On the weekend of the Greek picnic, only black owned businesses will be open.


*And finally,Clarence Thomas will get a "coonie."


Post a Comment

0 Comments