1. I learned that if FOX NEWS was around they would not have covered the Civil Rights march on Washington in 1963 because there was just too much "race- baiting" going on. You see, in the world of FOX News, they are the only ones allowed to be race- baiters.
2. I have learned that if you are from a large black family it might not be a good idea to all go out to a restaurant and celebrate any particular occasion all at the same time. If you do, try to go to a restaurant where there aren't quite so many white patrons. Apparently too many of you in one place tends to "threaten" white customers.
3. I have learned that you Negroes believe so much in "CP" time that you even show up late for your own funerals.
4. I have learned that while America focuses on the random and senseless killing of a stranger in Oklahoma, their fellow citizens continue to commit horrific and senseless crimes against their own family members.
5. I have learned that Colin Powell and Attorney General Holder understand who they are and where they stand in America.
6. I have learned that people like Star Parker and Clarence Thomas do not.
7. I have learned that Donald Trump is a fraud and a possible lawbreaker....wait, I already knew that.
8. I have learned that George Zimmerman is most likely a sociopath...wait, I, and others, already knew that as well.
9. I have learned that because of the culture of guns and violence in this country we will continue to have
10. Finally, I have learned that Democrats will continue to dominate national politics in this country, not because they are anything special, but because the other party is so far off the rails.
*Pic from The Constantine Report.

0 Comments