Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tense times.

Image result for darkness america rip dallas police images  It's a tough time to be in America. I actually think that there are travel warnings from traveling here these days. Go figure.

How did we come to this?

Right-wingnuts, of course, ignore their own history of racism and blame Obama. But he is not the problem. Having Obama as our president just brought the racists out of the woodwork. "You lie!"

Now, sadly, the Genie is slowly leaving the bottle.   

It's been a tough week. Two seemingly innocent men of color lost their lives via state killings, and some of the good police officers (who were protecting and serving while people peacefully exercised their 1st Amendment right) lost their lives to a madman, whose anger and hatred drove him to do a very inhuman thing.

I am not sure where all this is heading, but I suspect that with all this angst and hatred taking over our country, it won't end well.

I hate to say it, but I think that the terrorist might have already won. 

*Pic from nbcchicago.com






Post a Comment

0 Comments