Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THANK YOU!



The field would like to thank the people who helped me make it through another birthday. People like the wonderful posters to this site: Mahndisa, Mark, UGZ, my fellow yawdie Asa, we saw that, and my man Cobb. All you people laid down some encouraging s#@# . (Cobb we very well might know some of the same people; my first job out of college was in L.A. I lived there for five years; right there at Fox Hills in Culver City. Heck,I might have gone to one of your parties :)) And I don't want to forget all of my other friends who showed the field mad love during this time of introspection.

At the end of the day, this is what life is all about; developing relationships, and meaningful friendships. I have been lucky, because I have been fortunate enough to have very good friends, and solid meaningful and enlightening relationships. We might not always agree, but I am always learning from others around me who have different views and perspectives about life.



Of course, there are still some things I would like to do. Like run for, and win elected office. (Yep, I went to law school so that I would know how to make laws, not interpret laws someone else made) Visit the motherland, shoot par in a round of golf, hold my first child, fly or jump out of a plane, visit Brazil, (though I suspect I am getting a little old for that one) publish a book, set up a foundation in my mother's name, and last but certainly not least; a day with Lark Voorhies would be nice. -:)

So from the bottom of my heart, the field would like to say; thank you everybody! You have made this a pretty good week after all.

Post a Comment

0 Comments