
So I was reading my man Steven D over at Booman's Tribune and he wrote an interesting post about his initial reaction to the Ice Queen's speech. Like most of the professional pundits, bloggers, and other folks here in A-merry-ca, he seemed to think it [her speech] got the job done. Hillary hit all the right notes, struck the right tone, and seemed passionate in her call to her followers to support the "O" man. "...I endorse him, and throw my full support behind him"
She "seemed" passionate and sincere. Now I have to tell you, even for someone like yours truly who makes a living reading people and their body language, it was tough to get a read on the Ice Queen today. I kept trying to find a little crack; something that said this is all bullshit, I am just doing this so that I don't ruin my political future. My fingers are crossed, I don't mean this shit, I wish this mofo would take his ass back to Chi Town. But nothing.
Hillary clearly saved her best for last. She told her supporters to throw their support behind the "O" man and unify the dumbocratic ticket. Now whether they will do what she is asking is a whole other story. It seems the Clintonistas were booing every time they heard the "O" man's name during the Ice Queen's good bye speech. Poor "O" man. The feminist have no love for you bra. (BRA AS IN BROTHER, NOT ...YOU KNOW, BRA AS IN THE ONE YOU USE TO HOLD YOUR BREAST UP. I DON'T NEED YOU FEMINIST GETTING ON MY ASS )
And let's not get it twisted, what Hillary did was historic, and she should get all the credit in the world for pushing that glass ceiling back a little bit. Honestly, had it not been for the "O" man, she would have been the next POTUS. But such is life in the political world. You just never know. Politics is like horse racing, anything can happen. Look what happened to "Big Brown" today. His ass ran last. Yes last!
Yep, life is full of surprises. Which is why she probably "suspended" her campaign and didn't just quit. "Suspending" it leaves the door open, just in case the "O" man has another misstep along the way, or the good Reverend decides to go off on A-merry-ca again. You never know....I bet a lot of you Clintonistas are just praying for something, anything that will make the Super Delegates change their minds.
"And I ask all of you to join me in working as hard for Barack Obama as you have for me.
I have served in the Senate with him for four years. I have been in this campaign with him for 16 months. I have stood on the stage and gone toe-to-toe with him in 22 debates. I have had a front row seat to his candidacy, and I have seen his strength and determination, his grace and his grit."
Okay Hillary, you can uncross your fingers now.

0 Comments