
I saw where Bubba said that the "O" man played the race card on him, and he was pretty much fighting mad about it. Folks, it's getting ugly out here. " My office is in Harlem....". Okay Bubba, whatever that means. How often are you in there? And do you ever step out of your office when the weather is nice to take a nice leisurely stroll amongst your black peeps?
Honestly, I will say this; if you are Bill and Hillary Clinton you have to be wondering what the fuck hit you. Here we have this upstart Negro from Illinois pushing the "Ice Queen" for the dumbocratic nomination, and unless some major shit goes down between now and the convention (no not an eight point win in Pistolvania. More on that in a minute) the little half and half SOB will be it. Can you imagine the anger the former first couple must be feeling?
But Bubba just won't keep his mouth shut. Even on the eve of a big swing state victory for his wife. In a way, he can be blamed for messing it up early for her too. Bubba suffers from the same issues that so many folks in the dumbocratic party and on the left suffer from. They think that because we have similar political interests we are kindred spirits and that they can feel our pain. They can't. That is something that only us folks will ever understand. To their credit, folks on the right don't even pretend that they can feel our pain, and they honestly don't give a fuck about us or our pain. We represent 12% of the population that they pretty much have written off. If 1% of you want to sell out and try to see things our way, that's fine. but we sure as hell aren't going to go looking for your vote. We are who we are, get in the tent, or stay the fuck out.
All these dynamics is what makes this dumbocratic primary season so interesting. We are starting to see how some liberals really feel, (read some of the comments from this post over at Mydd) and some of you black folks as well. You have turned on the Clintons big time, and it took one of your own running against one of them to cause you to do it. All you have to do is read some of the comments on this blog to see how the Obamaholics really feel, and it ain't pretty.
So now as I watch the Ice Queen give her victory speech, I can feel the venom coming from you Obamaholics (The field won't be getting any for awhile. Thanks Hillary!). I know you are all wishing she would just go away; but sadly, it doesn't look like she will be going anywhere for awhile. I know she is running out of money, and her campaign is in the red, but she is trying to raise funds on the Net now, and only time will tell how it goes. Folks, I think this thing is going all the way to Denver, and even then we don't know what will happen with the Super Delegates.
So let's see what the margins are. I predicted six to eight percent, and it looks like I will be close. But we will see.
Hey, here in Killadelphia, in spite of our good mayor, the black folks came out for the "O" man at a damn near 90% clip. But this is Pistolvania, and please believe me when I tell you, that even if the "O" man had not stumbled in that debate, and even if he had not made that "bitter" comment, he was going to lose. You will just have to trust me on that one. Too many poor blue collar folks, as well as white working class Catholics (see Ohio for our demographic). So it's on to Indiana and North Carolina now, and the intensity of the campaign season will only get hotter.
I see where Hillary thanked her family and her spouse tonight in her victory speech. I wonder if she wants to rethink that position.

0 Comments