Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"The blacks" will "love" him.

Image result for blacks trump images "The African-Americans love me...because they know I’m gonna bring back jobs......They’re gonna like me better than they like Obama. The truth is Obama has done nothing for them.”

That's Donald trump talking about his relationship with "the blacks".  I know it all sounds like a script from a bad Mel Brooks movie, but it's not. It's really the leading republican candidate for president talking about his relationship with "the blacks" America as if they are some kind of alien entity. 

Of course nothing trump says to us will surprise us anymore, and nothing he says will change the minds of his supporters about what a great president he will be.

Hey, he said so himself.

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters,"

Yes you could Mr. trump. You could rape his wife, commit an act of bestiality with his dog, and kidnap his children, and they would still vote for you. You have that kind of effect on them. And hey, there are no doubt a few black folks who support you as well. I found one of them right here. I am sure that there are more Omarosa Manigault types out there, which no doubt gives Donald trump his sense of cockiness when it comes to getting the support of "the blacks".

"Kurtz asked Trump if he seriously just said black people will like him more than they do the first black president. Trump admitted President Obama has a “slight advantage,” but promised when he’s completed his term of office, African-Americans will love him so much." [Source]

Wait a minute now Donald, you might be getting a little ahead of yourself.

If you do, however, happen to get elected, I think I speak for all "the blacks" when I say that at this point, we will just be glad to be able to vote at the end of your term.

*Pic from npr.org.



 




Post a Comment

0 Comments