
You know what I hate about that SOB racism? I will tell you what I hate: Sometimes he will do sneaky shit to instigate me into chasing him and then when I catch his ass he tries to act like he wasn't the one messing with me in the first place.
Take this latest brouhaha over a Wall Street Journal article. Have you all heard of this? Seems the Journal is pissed off about one of the O man's appointments to the federal bench. They think that the guy is way too liberal and shouldn't be given a federal judicial appointment. So far so good, right?
Yes, but then in their article decrying the pick, the Journal let their inner "R" show by referring to the nominee as "the White House Butler." Nice. I love their play on words. The guy's name is Butler, and he does happen to be black. So was the Journal using their cute play on words because of the guy's race? Or was it just a play on his name? Wait....let me look at the actual article. It was the headline? And here I thought it was just a line buried deep in the op-ed piece. Oh yeah Mr. R, I have your ass now.
Oh field, there you go again, you must be really desperate to find racism if you are going to accuse a fine paper like The WSJ of being racist. So a bunch of tree hugging white liberals in Wisconsin see racism, it doesn't mean that it is there. Field, not everyone is a racist, some people don't even think of such things. News flash, field, this is a "post racial America." You know who is a racist, field? The tree hugging liberals in Wisconsin who just naturally associate a black man with a butler.
"The headline was a play off of his last name, and to suggest anything otherwise is absurd," said a statement from Wall Street Journal spokeswoman Ashley Huston."
OK field, that ought to settle it. Once again you are chasing racism when there is nothing there to chase.
I swear the next time he comes around I am going to tell racism to go and play with someone else. His ass is way too slick for me.

0 Comments