Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The cowardly candidate.

For a guy who likes to tout open carry laws, candidate trump sure gets jumpy at the thought of a gun anywhere near him.

That protester that caused trump to go scurrying backstage with his secret service detail didn't have a gun, but trump's supporters sure thought he did, and they didn't realize that the poor guy only had a protest sign until they beat the crap out of him and yelled, "Gun!" 

This is the second time this campaign season that I saw coward trump running away from an imaginary threat. (Watch how the female candidate in the race reacts to the same kind of threat.) I just think that it's amazing how cowardly bullies can be when you expose them.

Of course trump was exposed as a coward a long time ago when he did everything in his power to get out of going to serve his country during the Vietnam War.  It's a past that the main stream media seems to have conveniently forgotten.

It's ironic, too, that all these militia groups have vowed to storm Washington if their guy loses. I just wonder if they realize that when the bullets start flying he will not be around to get their backs.

Finally, trump's other running mate. Jim Comey, declared tonight that there will be no more investigations into Hillary's e-mails, as most of the ones that they (the FBI) dug up from Weiner's laptop were duplicates. (That sound you hear is groans coming from camp trump.)  

Yes America, the Clinton e-mails investigation is over as far as the FBI is concerned. The folks in the Clinton camp are crying foul, because they believe that this entire episode might have cost them a countless number of votes.

Personally, I disagree. I said this when this story broke, and I think that it is worth repeating:This perception of the FBI backing trump might have energized Clinton's base, and it gave her campaign a boost that she never had prior to this entire sorry episode.

*Pic from rawstroy.com

 


Post a Comment

0 Comments