Another reason why I am sad that I missed the CPAC convention is because I didn't get a chance to hear Sarah talk about it.
"....working the statist agenda of Obama’s.” She cried, “This is a great awakening! The age of Obama is almost over!”
She was happy at how much more fired up people are this year, saying that despite the media dismissing Benghazi, the IRS, and Obama’s “dopey wobbling on the world stage,” “Americans aren’t quite as obedient as they thought we were.” In honor of Ted Cruz‘s big filibuster last year, Palin even did a little Dr. Seuss during her speech, starting out by saying, “I do not like this Uncle Sam. I do not like his health care scam.”' [Source]
Sarah, we know what you are really thinking:
I am Klan I am Klan
Klan I am.
That Klan I am That Klan I am!
I do not like that Klan I am
Do you like the powerful black man
I do not like him Klan I am
I do not like the powerful black man
Would you like him here or there
I would not like him anywhere
Would you like him in your bed
Would you like him then
Well maybe in my bed when I think of Glen.
Maybe I would like him then.....
Let me stop.
If Sarah Palin read all of Green Eggs and Ham, it will be the first book that she actually completed.
Finally, I see that the neocon with the barely ticking ticker is calling for not ruling out military action in the Ukraine.
I guess he wasn't satisfied with all the Americans and Iraqis whose death he caused in the last war. (A war, BTW, which seems to have no end)
"Former Vice President Dick Cheney told Face the Nation guest host Charlie Rose that the Obama administration should not have taken military options off the table in response to Russia’s invasion of the Crimean peninsula, and that Obama had a harder task in gathering allies after reversing course on attacks in Syria."
Now that he is closer to his date with the devil it's easy to call for military action where others will die.

0 Comments