Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Mission can wait.

Wifey and I were going to catch the new Mission Impossible flick this weekend,  but now.....I don't know.

I am not one to let events such as the recent theater shootings prevent me from leading a normal life, but as I get older I find myself having a real appreciation for life and what it has to offer. I just think that I have come too far to have some middle aged white guy with some issues split my wig while I am eating popcorn and watching Tom Cruise hang on to a plane on take off.

And yeah, I know I know, this latest maniac had mental issues . (FYI, all white people who commit malevolent acts are mentally disturbed. Black folks, on the other hand, are just evil.) But of course we could argue that something has to be off mentally for someone to do something like this guy did today.

Anyway, they are calling movie theaters "soft targets" for these types of deranged individuals. Personally, I am not sure I want to go hanging out with my beautiful wife in a "soft target" for two hours. Not cool.

Anyway, my wife still wants to watch the new Mission Impossible flick, but I told her that we might have to just wait until that bad boy shows up on our on demand.

Or, I tell her, we could always go and watch it in the hood. It might be a little harder to hear what the actors are saying, but at least we will be safe.    




 

Post a Comment

0 Comments