
Poor O man, seems he just can't shake that "Magic Negro" label. Now comes Chip Saltsman, who is in the running for the RNC chair, representing the latest in a long line of repubs to make fun of his O ness and his pedigree.
I know, I know, it's satire. ["I think most people recognize political satire when they see it"] It wasn't meant to offend, everyone is just having a little fun. Just a little something to relieve the racial tension here in A-merry-ca. You black people are just way too sensitive.
Well Chip, I was checking out your album, and I have to be fair to you, not only do you make fun at black folks, your album, "We Hate the U.S.A.", makes fun of the poor, liberals, certain religions, and immigrants as well. Hey, at least you are an equal opportunity satirist. But some of your lyrics could use some work: “See, real black men, like Snoop Dogg, or me, or Farrakhan, have talked the talk, and walked the walk, not come in late and won..” I think you could have been a bit more original, don't you?
Honestly, whenever I read about stories like this one, I always wonder what the black folks in the RNC camp are thinking. Do they think it's funny? Are they embarrassed? Do they pick up the phone, call their comrades in arms, and say: hey man, you are killing me here? Do they tell their republican pals that they are making it way too easy for certain bloggers of color and black folks to label the party as insensitive?
Personally, I love it. Just more stuff for me to write about and to dissect. Just more insight into the souls of my friends on the right. I want to learn as much as I can about you folks. Because the next time you express yourselves in a satirical way, I really want to be able to say: I get it.

0 Comments