*"I am going to blog about this Tiger mess again, and then I am going to leave it alone"
I can't believe that I previously wrote that. What was I thinking? Like A-merry-ca is going to let me leave this story alone. Our collective prurient interest is too strong. Throw in the racial angle and we can't drive past the train wreck just yet.
It didn't take long did it? But now A-merry-ca is reminding Tiger's black ass that he is black again. (I was wondering when I was going to get a chance to post that *pic ArtMaggot sent me a few days ago. Well, as it turns out, I didn't have to wait long. Remember Dave Chappelle's joke about the "Race Draft"? I keep seeing it over and over in my head.) Leave it to Rush to say out loud what a bunch of folks from a certain segment of the population is thinking. Apparently Rush doesn't think Tiger is helping the black frame of mind.
".. Limbaugh said, “Black unemployment is terrible. The black frame of mind is terrible. They’re depressed. They’re down, Obama not doing anything for them. How’s that hoax and change working for ya? They’re all livid. They thought there was going to be an exact 180 degree economic reversal, and it’s done nothing but get bad for everybody, but they’re especially upset about it because they look at him as one of them, and now they feel abandoned, and I’m sure Tiger Woods’ choice of females not helping them out with their attitudes either.”' [Link]
Huh? First of all fatso, Tiger is Calabanasian or whatever the f#^* he likes to call himself, so please don't try to dump him off on us now. And don't even try to lump his O ness in with my man. Obama has a white mother yet he considers himself a black man. It's why he will always have a place to come home to (metaphorically speaking) no matter how bad he f&^%# up. Us black folks are like that, we tend to circle around our own. Hell, even O.J.; and that hurt, because the man did murder his wife. But some people are so predictable. Rush, it's not black folks who are in a "terrible" frame of mind" because of what Tiger did, it's people like you who were all too willing to accept his phony ass front. You did it because he liked to pal around with CEO's who looked like your sorry behind while pretending that he wasn't who he was. And you and all your middle aged white male friends who envied his golf swing and his blond wife, were all too willing to look past his blackness and see____________[fill in that blank] whatever it took to soothe your racial angst.
So sorry Tiger, as the bimbo parade continues and they all have a certain hue, your Calabanasian ass is looking more and more like just another slave catching house Negro with some self hatred issues. Not one sister? How about an Asian "jump off"?...... Yeah, I didn't think so.
One blogger wrote the following:
"If Tiger Woods had cheated on his gorgeous white wife with black women, the golfing great's accident would have been barely a blip in the blogosphere."
I take it he is talking about the black blogosphere. I still think we would have been talking about him, but maybe in another context. I know that if I am going to be honest, I wouldn't be looking at him the way that I do now. Still, articles suggesting that the distance between Tiger and blacks are widening because of this latest scandal have it wrong. That distance has been very wide for as long as the Calabanasian man has been around. But now that he has hit a bump on his putting green, just watch how some people try to close it for us.

0 Comments