Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

There is nothing worse than an ungrateful Negro.



Now you listen up Jamie Foxx: White folks done allowed you to make all this money in A-merry-ca and you done went and dissed them on BET? Oh they were watching you Jamie; they heard when you said that we only loaned Michael to them, and he was really ours. ( I wish someone would have told him that). I heard some white folks on the radio this morning and they were aaaaaangrrryyy at you, Negro. "How dare Jamie Foxx say something like that? Michael was a human being and a worldwide star, he didn't belong to anybody. "I am so sick of this segregation and racism." (yeah right) "What if we had a white television network?" "What if a white person had said that? 'Elvis is really ours we just lent him to you black people.'" Well, actually, they couldn't say that, because most black people don't think Elvis is worth a damn. But I get the idea.


Jamie, you sure know how to piss off white folks. First you mess with A-merry-ca's little daughter, and now this. You are lucky you have talent, Negro, or you would be out begging for food like every other Negro who dissed folks in the majority here in A-merry-ca.

"We want to celebrate this black man - he belongs to us - and we shared him with everybody else....It don't matter what he looked like ... what his nose looked like ... it was what he sounded like,....Who was the best?" [the audience] "Michael!"


I don't know Jamie, we didn't always claim him, and honestly, you couldn't blame us when we didn't.

But you know what's really sad Jamie? That Mike didn't finally come home to his people until he was dead.

Post a Comment

0 Comments