
It's a wonderful fall day here on the east coast, and I am trying to relax and enjoy my Sunday routine of watching some football, kicking back with some cold ones, and talking shit to my buddies from other cities on the phone.
So then, like a bad breakup coming back to haunt me, here it comes; Mr. house Negro, and acquitted wife killer himself, O.J. Simpson, who is all over the freaking news. (Yes I like to channel hop). On FAKE NEWS they are having multiple orgasms, and trotting out the usual suspects, like, I never used the "N" word Fuhrman, to tell us all about it. And to be fair, CNN is wall to wall with this shit too. If you are a white person in America, who had to sit through that day when those Howard Law Students were cheering their asses off, this is your revenge. Dumb J has given you another bite of his black ass, and I am sure you are going to make sure that "justice is served" this time. The shit pisses me off on a bunch of levels. Not the least of which is that I am going to have to listen to all these over night lawyers and legal experts for the next few weeks talk about this shit. "So field what do you think about the O.J. case?" That's all I will be hearing at work and at every turn from now on until this latest O.J. nightmare is over.

Now for the record, I despise O.J., I think he is a despicable human being who did get away with murder, and who sold out his fellow athletes during the 1968 Mexico City games to be accepted into "Charlies" house. And in the house he sat for many years, until he fucked around and killed "Charlies" woman who was on loan to him.
But I hate racism as much as I hate O.J., and I think O.J. played right into the hands of every racist in America who hates his black ass, not because he got away with murder, but because he is a black man who got away with murdering a white woman. Not to mention, he was acquitted by a literal jury of his peers. Mostly black people who used his trial to get back at whitey for all the injustices we as black folks suffered at the hands of whitey's legal system.
So what does dumb J do, he goes to Vegas and bum rushes some guy who was trying to sell his sports memorabilia.---including the suit he wore the day he was acquitted for killing his wife---It seems O.J. tricked his way into the room, and brought, as FAKE NEWS described it, some "black guys" with him. And of course, you know, the black guys were packing. Yep, a bunch of packing "black guys" breaking into a room with O.J., is guaranteed to get you major headlines, not to mention an arrest, every time in America. So now that they have the house Negro in custody again, what are the chances he beats these charges? The Vegas police must feel like they hit the jackpot! "That nigger killed one of our women, and was running around, playing golf, and grinning like he owned the fucking world. Well, we have his black ass now." Yes O.J. they have you now, and this time, don't expect your people to come to your defense like they did the last time. This time, you are all on your fucking own.

0 Comments