I had this friend once who wasn't the best looking guy in the world, but I swear he always had the most gorgeous women on his arms. When I finally asked him how he did it, he told me something that I will never forget: Field, he said, it's all about timing.
With women your timing always has to be right. You have to know what to say at the right time; when to call at the right time; and when the time is just right for that other thing. Life is all about timing.
So I was thinking about that dude when I saw the latest cover of Golf Digest Magazine. Clearly they don't get the concept of proper "timing" over there.
I am not a big conspiracy guy, but I couldn't blame the Obamaholics if they cry set up from "the man" on this one. I mean are you kidding me? Poor O man can't buy a break. Just being in a picture with Tiger these days has got to be toxic. I bet they saw that pic at the White House and said, NOOOOOO! And how about the heading:? "10 TIPS OBAMA CAN TAKE FROM TIGER". Ahhh no thanks Tiger, I think his O ness will pass on those tips right about now. Maybe later.
Oh field stop it, the Magazine went to press and they couldn't stop it. There is no conspiracy here to sell magazines or to make the president look bad. What did you want them to do, stop the presses and shoot an entirely different cover?
Well yes; that is exactly what I expected them to do. Of course....on second thought, maybe not. I think, in retrospect, I expected them to do exactly what they did.
*Pic courtesy of Sports Pros(e)

0 Comments