Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Welcome 2009!

I am still rubbing my eyes (long night), so if I make more than my usual spelling errors etc. with this post, please hang with me.


So anywhoooo, today is the first day of 2009. I can't say that I am anymore excited than when it was the first day of 2008,2007,2006,2005....hell even 1999 (the Prince hit not withstanding) didn't make me feel like there was any historic or meaningful significance to the dawning of a new year.


I think New Year's resolutions are meaningless. If you have something that you want to do with your life, just do it. Don't wait for the first day of a new year to vow to do what you can do during any given day of the year to begin with. [That little Joel Osteen moment was brought to you by the field Negro]


Anyway, I was thinking; what should I post for the first day of the new year? And thanks to my hung over state of mind, I couldn't think of anything. So I decided to just let you see my favorite images from the fields from this past year. No order of significance or importance, just the ones I liked.


Here goes:







































BTW, TO ALL OF YOU WHO WISHED ME AND MINE A HAPPY NEW YEAR, LET ME TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO SAY, SAME TO YOU!























































Post a Comment

0 Comments