Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Welcome back I-Man.


It's great to be an old white man in A-merry-ca isn't it Mr. Imus? Here we are just eight months after your little, ahem, slip of the tongue, and you are back on the air with a new five year deal. And this after settling for millions with your former employer under the terms of your previous contract. So back to WABC radio you go. And you will even have a simulcast T.V. deal with RFD-T.V., who is owned by the Rural Group. How fitting.


I would say something like I hope you learned your lesson, but why should you have? Hell, you made out better now than you were before nappyheadedhogate. We should all be so lucky after being fired from our jobs.


I wonder if all of your old political buddies and all those powerful people you used to have on your show will show up again? Or will they abandon you like Harold Ford and some of your big shot Washington friends did ? Every time I saw that fraud, Tim Russert, back peddle from his association with you I wanted to throw up. He knew exactly what you were about, and he had no problem yucking it up on your show when he wanted to push his phony ass book. But I digress.


I-Man I even hear you will have one black regular on this new show, but you are keeping that a secret for now. ---- Let me say this for the record: whoever it is will be the fields HN for awhile on this blog. But I am sure it could be anybody. You could have Jason Fatlock lined up to do your sports. You could have Thomas Sowell, or Armstrong Williams lined up to do your political commentary. You could put on D.L. Hugely, and Daymon Wayans to tell jokes. And if you really want to be like your arch nemesis, Howard Stern, you could jock him and create your own Robin Quivers. May I suggest La Shawn Barber for that role? Hell she even looks like her.


Speaking of Howard Stern; he says "people will tune you out within a week." I say he is wrong. A-merry-ca will love you and they will throw their full support behind you. A-merry-ca doesn't like to see one of their own beat up over a little racial issue. We all just want to see nappyheadedhogate behind us. You made a mistake, you apologized, now let's move on folks. We are too busy for all this racial talk in our beloved country.


"I am not ashamed of saying it is about money". So says your new Program Director, Phil Boyce.


Of course Phil, in A-merry-ca it always is.






Post a Comment

0 Comments