Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What a ride!


By all accounts this will be a historic night here in A-merry-ca. You Obamaholics should be proud of your boy. The first black man (albeit a half and half one) to win a major party nomination for president of these divided states. I for one will have to eat a little crow and admit that I didn't even think that the "O" man could win the dumbocratic nomination. All along you Obamaholics told me to watch and see, and all I could think of was therapy; these folks need some serious ass therapy. But you did it, as I write this your boy is six delegates short of his 2,118 needed to clinch the dumbocratic nomination and Hillary is begging to be on the ticket with him. Who knew?


I was also inspired by a post by my man Baratunde over at Jack & Jill Politics , and it made me want to talk about this past political season. It has been one hell of a ride, and we aren't even in the finals yet. We have had haters like Tavis Smiley, and Juan Williams throw in their two cents at every turn. We have had doubters like yours truly chirping about the Obamaholics and all his "O" love at every turn. And we have had the flat out racist (see the FAKE NEWS NETWORK and certain voters from the Appalachian states) who would just as soon vote for Charles Manson before they put a Negro family in their "white" House. And there has been the good too. Folks in states like Iowa and Oregon, Lilly white folks, ignoring the "O" man's race and buying into a movement. People like Christopher, a regular to this site, who has had nothing but love and devotion for the "O" man from day one. People like Christopher and all of you Obamaholics deserve all the credit in the world. You gave your money your time and your votes. And without it, the "O" man would be slinking back to the South Side of Chicago to work on his bowling and his jump shot. It has been beautiful to watch the Clintons and all of their minions (see the clowns over at Bartcop and other various pro Hillary sites) become unraveled and exposed for the patronizing racist frauds that they really are.


Now I will be in the gym every day for the next few weeks. Because I bet someone that if the "O" man won the general I would run down Broad street in my Jamaican birthday suit. Now I am pretty sure that I am safe. There will be no headlines screaming that a Philly lawyer/blogger was arrested for indecent exposure on North Broad street after the final election results were tallied. But the way things are going, you never know.

You Obamaholics might just have one more trick up your sleeve.

Post a Comment

0 Comments