Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

When white friends come in handy.

There is so much racism to chase and so little time.


I honestly don't know where to start.


First, let us acknowledge that there are actually some good people in the world who have their "color arousal" issues in check.


I am thinking of that poor teacher in Arizona who was fired for standing up for a little nine year old who was being bullied for being a Negro.


"An Arizona teacher was canned for defending a fourth-grade boy from bullies who called him the N-word, "monkey" and "crackhead" after one bully's mother complained, the tormented boy's family and other community members say.


Pam Aister, a 25-year teaching veteran, was booted from her classroom at Four Peaks Elementary School near Phoenix after administrators said she was too harsh on a group of boys who'd been picking on 9-year-old Malachi Gillis.
The Gillises told local CBS5 the abuse was so bad they had to move Malachi to a different school.


"'You belong to a zoo,' 'stupid head,' 'monkey,' 'crackhead,'" said Malachi, quoting what he said were daily taunts from a group of five boys.


Things came to head last spring when Aister confronted the alleged bullies.
"He is not alone. When you pick on him, you pick on me," Aister told the group, according to CBS5. "It is not five to one anymore. It is five to two." [Source]


So she defends a child who is being bullied and having racial taunts thrown his way and she is fired after 25 years of service?


Yep, we are "post-racial" alright. I am sure that the parents of these bullies are  teaching them how to be good citizens at home. Not!


Then there is that Notebook guy, who is now getting the Paula Deen treatment from one of his former employees. (Speaking of Paula Deen, please tell me that Steve Harvey isn't jigging for her as she tries to get her black card back. I know you don't "give a damn, Steve", but I am going to blog about your ass.)


This dude has made a ton of money writing love stories, but apparently he has no love for the Negro.


Anyway, I have seen a couple of his movies, and the feelings-at least when it comes to his body of work-are mutual.


And finally, to the Big Apple, where were it not for a white woman who happened to see injustice raining down on a bunch of little Negroes this story would have never seen the light of day.


"Cops protecting tony Park Slope, Brooklyn, trailed a group of black teens in their patrol car and ordered them to “get out of the neighborhood,” a stunned witness claimed.


Sara Bennett said five teens were walking along Ninth St. between Sixth and Seventh Aves. at 2:45 p.m. on Sept. 22 when she saw an NYPD patrol car following the youths with its lights and sirens on.


Then, over the loudspeakers, a cop told the teens to leave the area, Bennett said.


“I was upset by (the) police behavior,” Bennett wrote on her Facebook page Wednesday. “I notified my city council person (Brad Lander) about what I had witnessed. His office told me I should voice my concern at a precinct council meeting, so I did.”


At the meeting, Bennett said she “was really, really upset and disturbed” by what happened.


“Not by the kids, but by the way the police were yelling at them to get out of the neighborhood," Bennett said. "They were just walking down the street." [Source]


Ms. Bennett, welcome to our world. And thanks for being brave enough to stand up to the Big R.


I know that it's somewhat paradoxical, but in order to combat the Big R you are going to need folks on your side who look like the racist.  As I told you Negroes before, you should listen to Katt Williams and get you some white friends.  ("Murder! Murdered who?")


"In addition to telling the police and Councilman Lander’s office, Bennett also informed school officials inside the John Jay Educational Complex and members of the Police Reform Organizing Project about what she saw.


“I hope this little bit of press attention makes the police change their practice,” she wrote on Facebook."


It did bring some press attention Ms. Bennett. But unfortunately it will not make the "police change their practices". We can thank the Big R for that.











Post a Comment

0 Comments