
I tried to go through the day without hearing or seeing wingnuts crying about his O ness pushing Obama- care down their throats, but I couldn't. These wingnut whiners are everywhere. I guess now they are seeing how lefties felt during the run up to the frat boy's war. Billions of dollars and over 4,000 dead -brave- American soldiers later (including one who was very close to me) we can see where that got us. For some reason I am thinking that if Obama-care passes, history will be kinder to it. (Yeah, I know they had an election in Iraq recently, and the Iraqi people went out and voted. Nice. Like what were they going to do, spend the day at the beach?)
But you can't tell that to the wingnuts, they are pulling out all the stops. In fact, they did something recently that I want to blog about tonight.
Down in Ohio there is a congressman who is sitting on the fence with his vote, and the wingnuts, in what could go down as one of the most crass political acts in A-merry-can history, featured an ad. with the man's daughters. Yes, his under aged daughters.
"In southern Ohio, opponents of the bill have created a blowback effect by airing an ad targeting Rep. Steve Driehaus to stand firm as a "no" vote on the legislation. The ad prominently featured the congressman’s young daughters, in violation of the unwritten law that forbids dragging lawmakers' family members – most especially their underage children – into the fray. " [story]
Damn, even criminals have a code of honor when it comes to children. But not the wingnut, not when A-merry-ca's future is at stake.
Oh field, stop it, didn't you see where they offered an apology to the man?
Yes, I saw that. And I bet that they wish they could take the ad. back as well. I mean it's not like the damage hasn't already been done. (Just look at some of the wingnut comments under this post. )
Sadly, I am guessing that somewhere in wingnutville, they are looking for Sasha and Malia doubles.

0 Comments