Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

White folks can we talk?


Honestly, you people have got to start having more babies. This shit is getting ridiculous. Now comes word that by 2042 you won't be in the majority anymore.


Now before you white folks start pointing fingers at us black folks, let me say this right now: it ain't us. It's those damn Latinos and other minorities. I mean I know us black folks have a lot of babies, but we kill each other at a very alarming rate, so it cancels itself out.


And I have a confession to make: I don't want you white folks in the minority. If you are, who the hell am I going to complain about? I can't complain about President Sanchez; not when he is brown like me. You white folks will just say I told you so. When A-merry-ca is just one big Third World cesspool, you folks will be lamenting the good old days of Mom, Chevrolet, and Apple Pies.


Apparently a lot of you are getting older and not replenishing the white fold. I know just one or two kids is cool for economic reasons, but think of your race folks. Think of your race.


And all this race mixing can't help. These interracial marriages and shit.....I don't know.
Have you been to California? I swear no one there is just black or white anymore. They have all kinds of human hybrids out there. Cool to look at maybe, but not good for the white race.


Poor David Duke, and Pat Buchanan, they invested a life time of energy trying to keep A-merry-ca pure, only for it to come to this. But hey, at least they won't be around in 2042 to see the death of their beloved A-merry-ca. The scary thing is that these young white kids running around here don't even care. Hell, they are probably contributing to this shit by hooking up with some of these hybrid humans. Do they even realize what they are doing?


Oh well, you white folks better start planning now. Get some organizations to start looking out for your interests and shit. How does the NAAWP sound? Or the White Panthers? Or the Suburban League?.....never mind. I am sure you all are quite capable of naming your own organizations. Just stay away from KKK. It's so dated.

Post a Comment

0 Comments