
I have to admit that like most A-murder-cans I don't like paying taxes, and as April 15th approaches I am reminded of just how much I dislike the entire process. I dislike it,but I understand that as a citizen I have an obligation to the country I live in to pay my fair share. (Which the last time I checked is a hell of a share, but who is complaining?)
I enjoy driving on the nice roads my tax dollars help to fund. I enjoy the security that my tax dollars help to provide for me. I enjoy the protections from poisons and other deadly products that could harm me. I enjoy the fact that veterans who serve my country can be taken care of. I like the fact that when I put my money in the bank it is insured. And I like the fact that most children who cannot afford it can get a free education. I could go on but you get the point: Taxes are painful for some of us, but they are necessary.
Which is why I don't understand this "Tea Party Protest" that the FAKE NEWS people and conservatives have been planning for a little over a month now. Yes folks, on tax day conservatives will be getting out their pitch forks and walking shoes, and if FAKE NEWS has their way they will be storming the White House. Ironically, the man who called for a "Tea Party" style revolt against the government and all their bailouts, is distancing himself from the very movement he seemed to have started. (Leave it to conservatives and FAKE NEWS to get an accidental idea and treat it like it's some kind of righteous cause.) But the clowns on the right are having none of it, the troops have been foaming at the mouth ever since his O ness took office and they need to vent.
I sense that history is repeating itself here. I mean back in the day the colonist didn't think it was fair to pay taxes to a government who they didn't believe represented them. They weren't being taxed by their government, they were being taxed by the British. These conservatives are no different, his O ness does not represent them, just look at the guy; he is the total opposite of everything they represent, so why pay taxes to his government? Funny, they didn't seem to mind paying their taxes to fund the two wars that the frat boy started. But hey, the frat boy didn't have a funny name and a.....well, tan.
So wingnut bloggers, reich wing talk radio and the FAKE NEWS people are organizing. They expect to have "Tax Day Tea Parties" in over 300 cities, and according to them the number is growing. Nothing like a little good old fashion revolution against the man to get that red state blood pumping.
I wish them luck, I really do. I hope they get a million people out there on April 15th to stick it to the man. I guess they will be flooding public parks and driving on public roads to get there. Not to mention all those public officials who will be out in force to protect them and make sure that everything goes as planned. I guess Rupert, Rush, Glen and Sean, are going to write checks to cover the costs of all that stuff. Oh wait, they can't do that, they are conservatives, they are supposed to keep their money. Whoops, looks like our tax dollars will be paying for that as well.
What a country.

0 Comments