Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Will Joe be like Jayson tonight?

Watching the Nationals play the Cards before the debate. These D.C. fans aren't used to baseball in October. I hope they enjoy it, because they won't be playing this late in the season again for awhile.

Anywhoo, it's almost debate time. I think I will be live blogging it with the folks at KCRW in Los Angeles. I am not a big fan of live blogging, because I like to think before I say certain things. It's so easy to get in trouble these days.

This debate should be fun. Uncle Joe is the underdog (as he should be) and there is no telling what he will say. We know Paul Ryan will run away from his record in congress, and he will try not to beat up on the old guy and get Uncle Joe sympathy from the AARP crowd.

If Uncle Joe is smart he will always refer to Ryan as congressman. Americans hate congress. Joe should make sure that Americans remember that Paul Ryan is a member of congress.

I can't wait for the spin after this one. The dems need it more than the repubs, but even if Uncle Joe wipes the floor with Eddie Munster in a suit, it won't matter much. A point here or there in the polls and that's about it. The big show will come when the guys at the top of the ticket square off again. Obama and his team really needs that one. Romney, on the other hand, just has to maintain....

Holy crap! Former Phillie, Jayson Werth, just went yard for the Nats.
Raul last night and now Werth. WTF has gotten into these former Phillies?

Lord I hope they don't get used to this October thing. There will be a game five.

Folks, I will holla at you after the debate.


Post a Comment

0 Comments