Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Will these ten people steal Christmas?

Christmas Day is almost here, and so, in honor of one of the most infamous characters associated with the season, I have compiled a list of the most memorable people with Grinch like qualities for 2012.

1. Wayne LaPierre- Wayne suggested armed guards in every school at a cost of over 2 billion dollars after the Newtown massacres. And meanwhile, four firefighters were shot (two fatally) after responding to a fire this morning. Now do we need armed guards on every fire truck? Yes Wayne, we do think that you are "crazy".

2. Bashar al-Assad-My man is the current president of Syria, and he has routinely tortured, killed, and imprisoned his political opponents. Now his country is in the middle of a civil war because most of his people want him to go and he refuses to step down.

3. Rush Limbaugh/Mike Gallagher/Newt Gingrich- I guess if I looked like these clowns I would always be angry, too.

4. Mitt Romney-  Forget  the 47% comments. Something about this guy just took all the fun out of the 2012 elections.

5. The sour grapes wingnuts- Secession isn't such a bad idea. At least not for the rest of us.

6. The Muslims practicing Sharia Law in the 21st Century-Stoning women to death for adultery and participating in a beauty contest?

7. Todd Akin and other republicans who declared war on women- If we could just find a way for them to shut their brains down. 

8. The people in America who oppose same sex marriage-

9. Scott Walker-Preventing families from having a living wage is not something to be proud of.

10. Rick Santorum- As a "blah" person in America I am truly glad that Rick will now be politically irrelevant.


 



   

Post a Comment

0 Comments