Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

With friends like these....




You gotta love those Republicans. Man they bailed on Larry Craig to the quickness didn't they? You would think the guy voted for a tax increase for crying out loud. Hey, he didn't do anything that any other sleazy hypocritical republican wouldn't do, why throw him under the bus (or should I say bathroom stall) now?





I know why; could it be because Idaho has a republican governor, and he will quickly appoint another republican to bathroom footsie man's seat? Ding ding ding ding; you are right field Negro, move to the head of the class.





Consider that David Vitter, that family values man from Louisiana, was actually making phone calls to call girls from the senate cloakroom. The last time I checked, soliciting call girls is illegal in D.C. So why no outrage or censor for Mr. Vitter? Could it be because Louisiana has a democratic governor and she would appoint a Democrat to Mr. Vitter's seat? Ding ding ding ding; field Negro, move to the head of the class again, you are so smart when it comes to your politics.



Hey, all I know is that I wouldn't want to be in the foxhole with those senate republicans when the chips are down. I mean they dropped my man quicker than a bad habit. It must be tough for old Larry. All these people he thought were his friends bailed out on him for political expediency. Now if they would do that to a so called friend, what do you think they would do to you and me? Think about that for a minute. These slime balls only care about one thing, and that's holding on to power, period! Nothing else matters to them, nothing.

So Larry, as you prepare for life after Washington, I hope you have learned some valuable lessons from this: Never trust a republican, pick your friends carefully, and the next time you use a public restroom, make sure you keep your feet together.












Post a Comment

0 Comments